Would you like to increase the number of plant-based foods that you eat on a daily, weekly, monthly basis?
If so, I'll show you how at my Plant-based Cooking Demo Workshop on Saturday 9 March.
This special workshop will focus on how you can add more plant-based foods to your diet for better health.
Whether you eat meat or not, I'll teach you how to naturally include more plants in your eating habits to improve your overall health. It doesn't have to be all or nothing. And it isn’t about going vegetarian or vegan, unless you want to of course.
It's important to make sure that you’re consuming a colourful and diverse diet in order to optimise your nutrition, including your fibre intake.
As well as vitamins and minerals plant foods contain more than 25,000 natural phytonutrients. These phytonutrients help protect plants from germs, fungi, bugs, and other threats. Just like phytonutrients support plants, they can also support a healthy human body.
Transitioning to a more plant-based way of eating can help your body function better. Your digestion will likely improve, your skin will start glowing, and your total energy will increase due to the nutrient-dense attributes and high quality of the plant foods in your diet.
Plant-based Cooking Demo Workshop
During this workshop, you’ll:
- learn how to prepare 3 to 5 quick and simple plant-based dishes which are healthy, delicious and beautifully presented.
- gain practical insight into what foods work well together and why you’d choose certain ingredients over others.
- discover how to use vegetables, herbs and spices to satisfy your sweet and savoury cravings.
- learn about the different types of fibre and ways in which you can increase the amount of fibre you consume. Unfortunately most people don't consume enough.
- have the opportunity to get your healthy food related questions answered by a certified nutritional health coach and functional medicine practitioner.
- sit down to a 2-course lunch in a relaxed environment and enjoy freshly-cooked food including Riverford Farm organic produce, with fellow workshop participants and yours truly.
- get the chance to have fun testing out optimal digestion techniques for improved assimilation and uptake of nutrients within the body.
- leave feeling inspired to bridge the gap between aspiration and reality with several plant-based meal ideas to put into practice, as well as take away print-outs of the recipes that have been prepped, cooked and eaten in this workshop.
Plus as a free bonus, after lunch I’ll share with you my top skin health tips, and you’ll have time if you wish to sample some nourishing, non-toxic skin and beauty products that are loaded with beneficial botanicals.
Cost: £75 per person, including lunch
Date: Saturday 9 March (10am - 1pm)
Location: 43 Fordwells Drive, The Warren, Winkfield Row, RG12 9YL
Please note: all food will be free from gluten and refined sugar. If you have any questions or specific dietary requirements, click HERE to contact me.
Places are limited, save your spot asap, so you don't miss out.