Who doesn't love chocolate mousse?
This mouth-watering Chocolate Mango Mousse uses three creamy fruits for depth of flavour and super-smooth texture.
Raw cacao is bliss for chocoholics! If you struggle to get by without chocolate but are determined to break free of sugar and dairy, as well as processed food, then here's your solution.
The super-food cacao contains four times more antioxidants than chocolate and is loaded with magnesium, something we could all do with more of in our diet.
This quick and easy-to-make dessert is both delicious and nutritious. Sweet treats don't have to be naughty to make you feel good. You just need to replace unhealthy foods with healthier versions and then feel the effect this switch has on your body and well-being.
So go ahead - wow your family and friends with this all-round winner of a dessert.
- 1/3rd of a medium-sized, ripe mango (peeled)
- 2 small ripe bananas
- 1 ripe avocado
- 8 medjool dates (pitted)
- 5 big teaspoons of cacao powder
- 3 dessertspoons of almond butter
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
For the topping: desiccated coconut
- Place the mango, bananas and flesh of the avocado in a food processor.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the food processor and blend all, until you have a smooth and creamy mixture.
- Place equal portions of the mixture in ramekin dishes or small glasses.
- Sprinkle the top with more cacao (if you wish) and some dessicated coconut.
- Chill in the fridge for a couple of hours before serving and devouring!
Skin & Beauty Health
Multi-award winning, vegan skin and beauty products to promote better health and a more youthful complexion. Freshly made using sustainably sourced, premium, natural ingredients.